The Committee To Benefit The Children presents:
The Philly Craft Beer Festival
VIP Session: 12:30pm – 5:00pm
General Session: 1:30 pm – 5:00pm
- VIP Session: 12:30pm -5:00pm (doors open at 12:00 pm) $75 Online
- General Admission Session: 1:30pm - 5:00pm $46 Online
- Designated Driver: $10 Online
Purchase your tickets online. Tickets are limited. Once the event sells-out, no additional tickets will be available for sale.
The Philly Craft Beer Festival will be held OUTDOORS under tents on the former Naval Airstrip (just blocks from the previous cruise terminal location). THE EVENT WILL TAKE PLACE RAIN OR SHINE!
- VIP SESSION: 12:30pm – 5:00pm Includes an additional hour (from 12:30pm - 1:30pm) where the VIP invited guests and VIP ticket holders will be able to talk to brewers and taste special beers the breweries have reserved for this session only and will not be served to the general session attendees. While most of the tickets for this special event are available by invitation only, a limited number of tickets will be made available to the general public. Gates will open at 12:00pm (first pour at 12:30pm). Tickets are $75, advance purchase only. (Ticket availability is limited). Ticket price includes a souvenir tasting glass marked with a 2 oz. pour line and admission to the special one-hour meet & greet with brewers.
- GENERAL ADMISSION SESSION: 1:30pm - 5:00pm Tickets are $46 each when purchased online in advance of the event. If tickets still remain, they will be $60 on event day at the door (cash only). Another Sell-out is expected. Ticket price includes a souvenir tasting glass marked with a 2 oz. pour line and beer tasting.
- Designated Driver Tickets are available for $10. A DD ticket holder will get a bottle of water. Designated drivers do NOT receive a tasting glass and are NOT permitted to sample any beer. Any designated driver seen drinking will be removed from the festival immediately. Designated drivers must be 21+ and present valid photo ID for entry.
Complimentary shuttle bus service will be provided for festival attendees from the Broad & Pattison SEPTA station to the event. The Navy Yard is located about 100 yards off exits from 95 or 76.
The Committee to Benefit the Children is a 501(c)(3) volunteered based charity dedicated to improving the quality of life for children and their families who face cancer, leukemia and serious blood disorders. Established in 1980, the CBC has been serving these patients and families in the Delaware Valley and beyond who are treated at the Hematology-Oncology Division of St. Christopher's Hospital for Children.
Through our fundraiser's and events, more than $2.5 million has been raised for the children. All funds are earmarked for the Psycho-Social, non-medical needs desperately sought in the treatment of childhood cancers, sickle cell disease and life threatening blood disorders. CBC is a United Way Donor Choice #4277.
In response to the needs of these children and their families, CBC receives referrals from St. Christopher’s Oncology & Hematology social workers, who are most able to provide background information and help to identify specific needs. CBC reviews the request and a decision is returned almost immediately. More difficult requests are returned within 24-48 hours.
CBC provides direct financial assistance with non-medical, essential expenses which are not covered by other agencies/insurances, i.e.: meal vouchers, parking, snacks & toys while in treatment, family living expenses, such as rent/mortgage, utility bills, phone, transportation, car insurance, health insurance, prosthetics (wigs included), child care, counseling & referral services and sadly, funeral expenses. The event producers have donated more than $50,000 to the Committee to Benefit the Children (CBC), a local Philadelphia charity associated with St. Christopher’s Hospital for Children.